We started dating in late 2002, 10 years now we have been together. We were married on July 29th 2006 and it was beautiful. We bought a house in April 2006 in Payson and we have worked really hard to fix it and the yard up. Dallin loves to hunt, camp, and go to Lake Powell. He loves the outdoors. He also loves to spend time with family. I have much the same interests only I love to scrapbook and I try to fit that in where I can. Dallin has one sister and 2 nieces and I have 1 brother, 2 sisters, 3 step brothers, 2 step sisters and one half brother. I have 2 nephews and 4 nieces. We love our families dearly and wouldn't survive without them. Dallin and I just celebrated our 6 year anniversary and I love nothing more than being married to my best friend and love of my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment