We got the floor finished in one and a half days. Dallin's dad took the night off and came down and they got started that night and then Dallin took the next day off, Dallin and his dad worked on it all day. I got home and Dallin and I finished. There wasn't much left but we got it done. All we have left now is trim and decorations. Yippee!
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Finally The Floor!
We got the floor finished in one and a half days. Dallin's dad took the night off and came down and they got started that night and then Dallin took the next day off, Dallin and his dad worked on it all day. I got home and Dallin and I finished. There wasn't much left but we got it done. All we have left now is trim and decorations. Yippee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It looks awesome! can't wait to see it. Did you guys end up going to Idaho? How was christmas?
ReplyDelete