Ok so I am terrible......I have not put anything on here for 2 years. Really? Well it has been a lot of ups and downs over the last 2 years. 3 failed IVF rounds and so much family drama I haven't even really been able to think clearly. San Antonio was such an awesome anniversary trip and since then we haven't done any big trips. In Dec of 2010 we went to Vegas with Dallin's family for a family xmas party. That was a ball! We were there for 4 days and we did a ton of stuff, all the free stuff, lol. His family all left a day before us so we just enjoyed the day alone. We also made a trip to New Mexico last summer (2011) to see Dallin's grandparents who race horses down there for part of the year. That was a really fun trip. We drove the truck down with Guyle and Sallie, it was a long drive but we made that fun too. While we were there we went to the races, went to a few ruins and a really awesome mueseum! On our way down we went over to the 4 corners, that wasn't anything like I had expected but so glad we went. For our anniversary (2011) we went camping to Mayfield for a week and it rained almost the entire time. We made the best of it though. We have been trying to save money for IVF again so our anniversary trips haven't been as big :) So this year for our anniversary we went camping again for a week, again to Mayfield. My family were all there this time for the 24th. Some came and went throughout the week but Dallin and I left Saturday morning so that we weren't loading up and driving home on our anniversary Sunday. When we got home we went to the cheesecake factory for dinner and then we watched a movie, nothing too fancy ;-) Sunday we went for a drive around the alpine loop. I can't believe that we have been married 6 years now! It has been the best 6 years of my life, Happy Anniversary Dallin I love you! <3
Hopefully I can get better at keeping this updated! My new goal!
Tuesday, July 31, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment